Blueberry Muffin Bundt Cake with Strudel Topping.
You can have Blueberry Muffin Bundt Cake with Strudel Topping using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffin Bundt Cake with Strudel Topping
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 stick of butter melted and cooled.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk or whole milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of blueberries fresh or frozen. Thaw if frozen.
- It’s of Strudel topping:.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- You need 4 tablespoons of melted butter, cooled.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
Blueberry Muffin Bundt Cake with Strudel Topping step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Mix strudel topping and set aside..
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and powder. Set aside..
- Combine eggs, 1 stick melted cooled butter, buttermilk or milk and vanilla extract..
- Mix dry ingredients with wet. Fold gently until just combined..
- Fold in 1 1/2 cup blueberries gently. Mixture will be thick..
- Spray bundt pan generously with non stick spray..
- Pour batter evenly in pan. Sprinkle strudel topping evenly over batter..
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes..
- Reduce tempreture to 350 and bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Cool on pan 10 minutes then invert onto serving plate..
- Serve as is or flip over for strudel to be on top..