Rose and cardamom cookies – vegan. But the one I was most excited about was this recipe for Vegan Cardamom And Rose. These soft cookies are a cross between Shortbread & Snickerdoodles. Vegan Cardamom Pecan Cookies are the perfect holiday cookie and are gluten-free, oil-free, dairy-free & full of cardamom and buttery pecans!
Rose Cookies Tea Cookies Flower Cookies Baking Recipes Cookie Recipes Dessert Recipes Fancy Recipes Just Desserts Delicious Desserts. · Soft & chewy cardamom spice cookies! These easy cookies taste like a cross between a classic sugar cookie and a snickerdoodle! These Cookies are a cross between cardamom shortbread and Snickerdoodles. You can cook Rose and cardamom cookies – vegan using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of ground almonds.
- It\’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1-1.5 tbsp of rose water.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cardamom.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Generous pinch sea salt.
If you love cardamom, you will love these cookies! Soft, melt in your mouth cookies that remind you of shortbread, snickerdoodle, and Indian Desserts, all rolled into one. This Cardamom Rose Meringue recipe is a keeper! I love the classical Persian flavors of rosewater and cardamom together.
- Preheat oven to 190C..
- Put everything in a bowl and mix into a dough..
- Take about 1 tbsp of mixture at a time and roll it into a ball. Put on a lined baking tray. Gently flatten the cookies. If you like, put a blanched almond or flaked almonds or edible dried rose petals on top..
- Bake for 8-10 mins. Leave to cool..
- Enjoy 😋.