Allspice infused banana bread. Banana bread always brings me back to my childhood. More often than not, my family wouldn't eat all the bananas my parents tried to keep around the house for us, and it was my job (as a baker since I first got hold of an Easy-Bake. I went looking for a new banana bread recipe for a change from what I usually make.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. From marbled banana bread to banana ice cream, here are ten delicious ways to bake with bananas. You can have Allspice infused banana bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Allspice infused banana bread
- It’s 200 g of flour.
- You need 100 g of walnuts.
- You need 120 g of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of small lemon (juiced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of allspice.
- You need 2 of ripe/frozen large bananas.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 18 of dried jujube (washed, pitted and sliced).
- It’s 100 ml of nut milk.
- It’s 70 g of butter (melted).
- You need 1 tbs of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 30 ml of water.
Infused with cardamom, cinnamon, ginger and allspice, this chai-spiced banana bread is a lovely twist on basic banana bread. Cannabis-infused banana bread is an excellent way to induce a buzz and enjoy a sweet treat at the same time. You will now be left with a ready to eat cannabis-infused banana bread. This cake is a great way of using up over-ripe bananas.
Allspice infused banana bread instructions
- Combine flour, brown sugar and baking powder in a bowl..
- Whisk together eggs, milk, lemon juice, allspice, and butter in a different bowl. Mash the bananas and stir in until they’re well combined..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat in a blender. Transfer batter to a bowl and stir in walnuts..
- Scoop half the batter into a greased baking pan and thoroughly place the sliced jujube in a well layered manner. Scoop the remaining batter onto this layer..
- Mix cocoa powder with water and pour on the batter, then swirl with a fork..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Allow to cool completely before removing from the baking pan..
It's incredibly moist, fruity and lightly spiced. Top with cream cheese icing, if desired. You can also use this recipe to make cupcakes. Healthy Low Fat Banana Nut Bread This low fat banana bread recipe comes from an unexpected source. Not from my Weight Watchers cookbooks Another Winning Low Fat Banana Bread – Low Fat Chocolate Banana Bread – A moist, dense, low fat chocolate banana bread, infused with cocoa.