Avocado Mayonnaise. As someone who loves both avocados and mayonnaise, I'm honestly surprised it's taken me this long to get on board. But now that I'm hooked, there's no looking back. Hopefully you will love this easy.
Wash the avocado and cut it in half. Scoop out the flesh and put it into the blender. This avocado oil mayonnaise is made with good, wholesome fats, and comes together Mayonnaise is a classic sauce that is based on raw egg yolks which allow for the emulsification of oil into a bit of. You can cook Avocado Mayonnaise using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado Mayonnaise
- It’s 1 of large ripe Avocado.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 1/4 c of white beans.
- You need 1/4 c of white bean aquafaba.
- It’s 1/4 c of virgin coconut oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
This Avocado Oil Mayonnaise lets you eat mayonnaise and feel good about it! Made with just a few wholesome ingredients and ready in [This Avocado Oil Mayo is creamy and totally crave-worthy. Is Avocado Oil Mayonnaise Paleo and Keto? This avocado mayonnaise recipe certainly is both paleo and keto.
Avocado Mayonnaise instructions
- Place the avocado, in chunks, in a mini chopper, blender or bowl for using an immersion blender..
- Add white beans, lemon juice, aquafaba and salt..
- Start blending or chopping. Slowly add coconut oil in a very slow stream to emulsify and add volume..
- When all ingredients are well combined, place in an air tight container to use on sandwiches as you would mayonnaise. Keeps well for 1 week..
Avocado oil is a great healthy fat, being rich in oleic acid (a monounsaturated. This homemade mayonnaise recipe is so easy to make and uses good quality avocado oil and a My favorite is using avocado oil to make mayonnaise because it is heart healthy and has a neutral flavor. Egg free mayonnaise made with fresh avocado and heart healthy oils is a great substitute for conventional mayo which contains eggs and vegetable oils. If you're looking for an easy way to upgrade burgers, sandwiches, and potluck salads this summer, this avocado mayonnaise is the best place to start. This avocado mayo is ultra creamy, rich and flavorful!