Get in my (Pork) Belly Chili.
You can have Get in my (Pork) Belly Chili using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Get in my (Pork) Belly Chili
- You need 2 lb of Pork Belly.
- It’s 1 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s 28 oz of red kidney beans.
- Prepare 28 oz of diced tomatoes.
- You need 28 oz of water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
Get in my (Pork) Belly Chili instructions
- Chop up pork belly into bite size pieces & cook in large pot rendering down the fat until the pork is cooked. Remove pork & save all but a bit of the rendered pork fat in the pot..
- Cook the ground pork in the same pot then remove & set aside.
- Cook the ground beef in the same pot then remove & set aside & remove all liquid from the pot..
- Add some of the rendered pork fat to the pot on a medium flame & cook the diced onion & pepper with salt until soft..
- Add all the meats back to the pot with all the remaining ingredients & cook on medium heat with top off until the liquid thickens some & is not watery..
- Serve in a bowl garnished with scallions & sour cream on top of a large flat dish surrounded by tortilla chips..
May you Also Like
How to Prepare Appetizing Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs
How to Make Tasty Honey pecan chicken breast
How to Make Tasty Pork Ribs 无錫骨
Recipe: Appetizing Hoisin Sweet Chilli Chicken 😀
Recipe: Tasty roasted new potatoes
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Meatball Sub Homecook style
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Deep Fried Pork Belly
Easiest Way to Make Perfect My pork stew
Recipe: Tasty Chef Zee's pernil dominicano (pork shoulder)
Easiest Way to Make Perfect Stew Beef & Gravy w/Herb Roasted Potatoes
Recipe: Yummy 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Pork BBQ • Thai Style Pork Skewer Recipe • Moo Ping |ThaiChef Food
Recipe: Yummy Smoked & Cured Bacon