Roasted Lemon Pepper Chicken. There's something so comforting about a roast chicken: I'm living for this recipe! Let ,e know what you think! Fennel, Lemon, and Crushed Black Pepper Roasted Chicken.
One of our all-time favorites is making a roast chicken in a slow cooker, it happens to be the most popular recipe here on The Little Kitchen as well. I have been making a lemon pepper variation for the last couple of years and I'm finally sharing it. It took a few tries — one time I made it for my family and. You can have Roasted Lemon Pepper Chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Prepare 2 of whole chickens.
- Prepare to taste of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
- You need to taste of Sazon (sin achiote).
- You need to taste of Oregano.
- It’s to taste of White vinegar.
- Prepare as needed of Vegetable oil.
- You need 10-20 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare to taste of Parsley flakes.
This homemade lemon pepper chicken is made with lemon, pepper, olive oil, garlic, flour and salt. The juice is a bit lemony, but mostly it is sour. But Lemon Pepper Chicken is not sour or even tangy. So anyway, I won't take you through the various methods I attempted before.
Roasted Lemon Pepper Chicken step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your whole chickens (recipe can also be used to cook only 1 chicken, my family eats ALOT of my cooking so I’m making 2 chickens today !) lol 😂………
- Place your chickens in a large baking pan……..
- For this recipe I normally don’t measure out the ingredients, I just sprinkle everything evenly over both sides of the chicken, then rub it all in, including the cavity, then I place the minced garlic on top of the chicken, topped off with some sprinkled parsley flakes………At this point you may refrigerate the chicken overnight so it has time to marinate fully……..
- Roast chicken(s), uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour 15 minutes…….Baste every 30 minutes……..
- Let cool, then serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy 😉!!! You can also serve with my Firecracker Red Potatoes as your side dish !!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁.
The other thing about roast chicken is it is more than often the same thing with the same flavors. That is why I decided to mix things up with this last roast chicken and added a little zest. The taste was fantastic, and I had to share this Keto lemon pepper roast chicken recipe with all of you. Lemon Pepper Chicken is an American favorite! It's super easy to make and only requires a handful of ingredients, one being a seasoning called lemon pepper.