You can cook Salsa Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salsa Chicken
- It’s 4-5 of frozen chicken breasts.
- It’s 16 oz of jar of salsa.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mexican style blend shredded cheese.
- It’s of Sides.
- It’s of Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready Rice.
- It’s of Mexican Medley Steamable Vegetables.
Salsa Chicken instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Place the frozen chicken on a sheet pan in the oven for 15 minutes..
- Pull the chicken out and cover it with salsa. Place back in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Pull the chicken out and cover it with cheese. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes..
- Plate and serve..
May you Also Like
Recipe: Appetizing Apple and Gouda Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Recipe: Yummy Chicken Burger
How to Prepare Perfect Beef burger
Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Hotwater Crust Beef and Pork Pie
How to Prepare Tasty Kentucky fried chicken burger
Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Beef, Bacon and Cream Rice Bowl
How to Make Perfect Easy Pz sweet and sour pork
How to Cook Perfect Red Wine Braised Beef
Recipe: Appetizing Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe)
Recipe: Perfect Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat
Recipe: Yummy Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom
How to Prepare Tasty Chicken Cacciatore