Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu. This is a simple Chinese Braised Tofu with Broccoli & Enoki Mushrooms – perfect for lunch or dinner. If you don\’t like broccoli or enoki mushrooms, you can. Pairing tofu with a spicy sauce is a popular treatment in both the Chinese provinces of Szechuan and Hunan and in American vegetarian kitchens.
Because they are low in calories and fat, they may be the ideal food to help one lose weight and maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. Enokis provide the body with a good dose of fiber, B-vitamins, iron, potassium and phosphorus. Tofu Mushroom and Broccoli Stir Fry. You can cook Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu
- You need 2 of egg tofu, cut into 1.5 cm and pan fry with a bit of oil until a slight crust develops on the tofu.
- You need 1 of medium size broccoli, cut into edible size florets.
- You need 1 packet of enoki mushroom (shiitake, oyster and button mushroom can also be used.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of About 100 gms of any kind of small seafood (squid, prawns or fishcake).
- Prepare to taste of White pepper and salt.
- It\’s 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil for stirfying.
Add the tofu, toss gently to coat. It\’s all topped with marinated enoki mushrooms—a delicate, long-stemmed Asian variety also known as golden needle mushrooms. Enoki mushrooms upgrade the regular tofu and wakame miso soup. Well, if you have one pound of broccoli and one block of… Elegant and sophisticated Kyoto tofu and shimeji mushrooms dish served with a thick ankake sauce from Japanese potato starch and usukuchi/light soy sauce.
Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu step by step
- Heat up oil in wok. Fry the minced garlic till fragrant..
- Add seafood, and stirfry till slightly cooked. Add about 1/2 cup water. Wait to simmer..
- Add a dash of white pepper, salt and oyster sauce..
- Add the broccoli florets and cooked till slightly tender before adding the enoki mushroom. Cook further until mushroom turns slightly soft..
- Add the tofu. Add a bit more water if needed for a bit of gravy. Stir to combine. Do not be to vigorous as we do not want the tofu to break..
- Enjoy the dish with white jasmine rice!.
- Taste for seasoning..
Korean Enoki Mushroom Pancakes – How to enjoy enoki mushrooms the Korean pancake way. Korean enoki mushroom pancakes (Paeng-ee beoseot jeon, 팽이버섯전) are a perfect side dish for a mushroom lover! Egg noodle soup with chicken, broccoli, beansprouts, enoki mushrooms, Thai basil and limes (Asia) [. – ]. A Freezer Shortcut for Faster Prep. The trick to building fragrant layers of flavor in a quick curry is relying on smart shortcuts.