You can cook Pear Bread using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pear Bread
- It’s 2 of pears peeled and cored.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 2 tbsps of dairy free milk.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon optional.
- You need 200 g of gluten free self raising flour.
- Prepare 150 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of dairy free natural yoghurt.
Pear Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Grease and line a 900g loaf tin.
- Eat together the eggs, dairy free milk and natural yoghurt Blitz the pear in a blender or grate the pears Stir in the cinnamon, caster sugar, flour and diced pear Spoon into the loaf tin Bake for 55 minutes Remove from the loaf tin and allow to cool before serving.
May you Also Like
How to Cook Tasty Water bread type 2
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Bread and butter pudding
Recipe: Perfect Easy oat bread
Recipe: Appetizing Carrot, banana and prunes bread
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Nutella star bread
How to Cook Perfect Edible ginger bread Christmas decorations
Recipe: Yummy Irish Soda Bread
Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Chorizo & Chili Bread & Butter Pudding
Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Monkey Bread (Cinnamon Bread Bites)
Recipe: Appetizing Greek Pita bread
How to Prepare Delicious Banana Bread
How to Prepare Delicious Sweet potato flat bread #breakfastinspo