Carrot Mini Muffins.
You can have Carrot Mini Muffins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Mini Muffins
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of cane sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry measure coconut oil (melted).
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 Tbs of vanilla.
- It’s 1 Tbs of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
- It’s of butter for greasing mini muffin pan.
Carrot Mini Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease your mini muffin pan with butter & a dusting of flour.
- Over a low flame melt the coconut oil using a small saucepan. Beat eggs, in a large mixing bowl, with a hand mixer until frothy..
- Add in sugar, melted coconut oil & vanilla. Beat until blended. Add in shredded carrots, salt, flour, baking powder & cinnamon and combine ingredients well with the hand mixer. NOTE: the carrots will not all breakdown. If you prefer the carrots well-blended, then chop them in advance of blending..
- Spoon your mixture into your muffin pan and place in the oven. Bake 45-55 minutes. After the muffins have baked for 45 minutes use a toothpick to test them. When the toothpick comes out dry – the muffins are done!.
May you Also Like
Recipe: Appetizing Double Bean Taco Diablo
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Milk Bread Loaf
Recipe: Delicious Oat Cookies with dark Chocolate Chips
Recipe: Appetizing The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe
Recipe: Delicious Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto)
How to Cook Perfect Pesce Finto (smashed potatoes and tuna)
Recipe: Yummy Rhubarb strawberry custard pie
Recipe: Tasty Mayonnaise & Egg Toast
How to Prepare Tasty Double Bean Taco Diablo
Recipe: Perfect Squid Broccoli
How to Cook Yummy Indonesian Beef Stew
How to Prepare Delicious Mediterranean Chickpea Salad