Tequila Pork Tacos. The tequila and lime in this pulled pork brings out so much flavor in the pork and the tacos. Something about the booze and the acidic lime juice makes the pork truly sing. These are the best pork tacos I ever had!
Chef Reid Harrison shows us how to prepare White Oak Pastures pasture-raised pork jowls for tacos. It's a true love affair between tacos and tequila. Who hasn't celebrated #TacoTuesday with tequila? You can have Tequila Pork Tacos using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tequila Pork Tacos
- It’s 1 of pork tenderloin; trimmed & large dice.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper; thick julienne.
- You need 1 of yellow onion; thick julienne.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic; minced.
- It’s 1 C of peach-mango salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 C of chicken stock.
- It’s 1/4 C of cilantro; chiffonade.
- It’s 1/2 of lime; cut into half wedges.
- You need 6 of flour tortillas.
- It’s 1/4 C of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 shot of tequila.
- Prepare as needed of chihuahua cheese for topping.
- You need as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
Slow Cooker Caribbean Jerk Pulled Pork Tacos: Slow cooked shredded pork is seasoned with. This pork tacos recipe, made with pork, beer, spices, and soft tortillas, is almost like tacos al Some of the best food in Mexico, such as these pork tacos, can be found roadside at street carts and at. How to Enjoy These Pork Tacos. These are coming to your face today in TACO FORM.
Tequila Pork Tacos step by step
- Bring stock to a boil in a seperate sauce pot. Reduce by 1/2..
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a large saute pan. Add pork. Season with dried spices, salt, and pepper..
- Sear pork well on all sides. Remove from pan..
- Add bell pepper and onions. Sear without shaking or stirring for 30 seconds to 1 minute to get a char-like sear..
- Add garlic. Cook for 30 seconds..
- Return pork to pan. Stir. Add apple cider vinegar and scrape up any brown bits on the bottom of the pan. Reduce until nearly dry..
- Add tequila. Watch out! Tilt the pan to ignite the flame. Cook until nearly evaporated..
- Add chicken stock. Reduce by 3/4..
- Add salsa. Cook 30 seconds..
- Garnish each taco with chihuahua cheese and cilantro..
- Serve with a lime wedge..
- Variations; Coconut, roasted garlic, roasted bell peppers, tomatoes, fire roasted diced tomatoes, roasted or raw jalapeños or poblano, serrano, ancho chile, chipotle, habanero, bacon, celery seed, cumin, thyme, paprika, smoked paprika, crushed pepper flakes, tomato salsa, mango or pineapple salsa, corn, zucchini, sofrito, beer, yellow squash, scallions, chives, cayenne, red onion, eggplant, Mexican oregano, coriander seed, chickpeas, refried beans, mojo crillo, spinach, arugula, tamarind, diced green chiles, green tomatoes, honey, agave,.
Start with the tacos, though, okay? Sizzle up that meat and chop up your salsa and drizzle with spicy chili sauce. Our years of experience in the food services industry has finally resulted in a beautiful location with the freshest. Tequila Salad. romaine, shrimp, chicken, mushrooms, avocados, tomatoes, cheese. Authentic Mexican style street tacos served with corn tortillas, cilantro, onions, and your choice of salsa.