Weezy's incredible pork pot stickers!. Homemade potstickers are stuffed with pork and cabbage, pan fried in sesame oil, steamed in chicken broth, and paired with an incredible dipping sauce. Pork Pot Stickers are surprisingly easy to make at home with ingredients you can control! These crispy bites are filled with a flavourful pork filling.
If I can buy them frozen at Costco, I can make them. Homemade pot stickers are so versatile–you can fill them with anything you want and as full as you want. And the play between the crispy, crusty bottom, and the tender parts, makes for a truly unique dumpling. You can have Weezy's incredible pork pot stickers! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Weezy's incredible pork pot stickers!
- You need 2 cup of pastry flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cold water.
- It’s 500 grams of minced pork.
- You need 2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander/cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green onion/spring onion.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped mushroom.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- You need 5 tbsp of soy sauce.
These are filled with ground pork, green onions, ginger, and cabbage. Learn how to make Perfect Potstickers! I hope you enjoy this easy Pork Pot Stickers recipe! Свернуть Ещё. We suggest these super-flavorful (and surprisingly easy) pot stickers!
Weezy's incredible pork pot stickers! instructions
- To make pot sticker wrappers – Combine flour and water in a mixing bowl. Knead on a lightly floured surface until dough no longer sticks to your hands. If more water is needed, add only by the teaspoon. Make a log shape with the dough of about 1½ inches in diameter. Cut dough at roughly 1inch intervals…be generous if you like larger pot stickers. Roll into balls and roll each ball flat with rolling pin. If you are stacking the wrappers to fill later, add flour between each wrapper to avoid them sticking. Otherwise, fill with pork mixture straight away and fold over in half, crimping the edges closed with your fingertips..
- Begin to stir fry pork until slightly browned. Drain any excess fat if necessary then add remaining ingredients. Continue to stir until meat is completely cooked and everything is simmering nicely together..
- Fill the pot sticker wrappers using a teaspoon and fill to your desire. Grease a large frying pan and place pot stickers creased side up so the bottom flattens. Fry for a few minutes until bottom is golden brown. Pour a cup of water carefully into the pan then cover and let steam on medium heat for 20-25 minutes. Continue to check and add more water to pan if necessary..
- If you like a kick to your dish, try a side cup of soya sauce with a chopped scotch bonnet pepper for dipping.
Potstickers are made with a boiled water dough, like all Chinese dumplings. Apparently, the Chinese have really figured this dumpling dough thing out, because hot water is a trick they have been using for ages. Pot sticker dumplings are an easy way to add symbolic good fortune to any celebration of the Lunar New Year, which is Feb. I chose pork dumplings because those are the ones I most often associate with pot stickers. I did notice more vegetarian, chicken and seafood dumplings in supermarket.