Parchment Baked Salmon.
You can have Parchment Baked Salmon using 24 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parchment Baked Salmon
- Prepare of For the Salmon.
- You need 4 of Individual Portions of Salmon.
- Prepare 4 of Medium Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 4 of small cubes of butter approx 1cm x 1cm.
- You need 4 of Round Thin Slices of Fresh Lemon.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Pepper.
- You need of Parchment Paper.
- It’s of For the Orange Infused Rice.
- It’s 1 Cup of Uncooked Basmati Rice.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Orange Infused Olive Oil* (See note later in recipe).
- You need 1 Tsp of Pomegranate Vinegar.
- You need 1 Tsp of Marjoram.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of For the Brussel Sprouts.
- It’s 4 Portions of Purple Brussel Sprouts.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Dried Red Chili Flakes (Optional).
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Parchment Baked Salmon step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Prepare 4 squares of parchment paper. These should be large enough to completely wrap your pieces of salmon..
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper, and oregano (About 1/4 Tsp of each per portion). Place the seasoned salmon on the parchment paper one filet per piece of paper..
- Place one cube of butter onto each filet of salmon as directly in the middle of the filet as you can and then place a lemon slice on top of the butter..
- Peel the cloves of garlic and then give them a hard smash with the side of a chefs knife to crush them. Add the smashed garlic cloves whole to the salmon; one per filet..
- Wrap the salmon complete with the butter, lemon, and garlic neatly in the parchment paper by folding the sides over top of the salmon and then folding the ends down underneath the fish. Think of it as wrapping the salmon like a present!.
- Place the wrapped salmon filets into a baking pan and pop in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the salmon flakes easily with a fork..
- For the rice, rinse the Basmati rice in a sieve thoroughly until the water runs clear. Place in a pot with 1 cup of water and cover tightly with a lid. Cook on medium high heat until all the liquid has been absorbed and the rice is tender. Remove from heat and fluff with a fork..
- Season the rice with salt, pepper, and marjoram. Add in the orange infused olive oil and the pomegranate vinegar to give it just a little bit of an acidic punch..
- EXTRA NOTE: If you do not have access to infused olive oil, you can substitute the zest of one small orange and regular olive oil. Likewise, if you do not have pomegranate vinegar handy, then you can substitute a teaspoon of lemon juice..
- Stir the rice until it is evenly coated in the seasoning, oil, and vinegar. Any of these amounts can be adjusted to taste. Set the rice aside..
- For the brussel sprouts, cut the woody stem off of the bottom of each brussel sprout and then halve them..
- Bring the olive oil up to a medium high heat in a large pan and add the sprout halves. Season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes and stir continuously until they are tender but retain a bit of their crunch. Add the lemon juice and remove from heat..
- To bring it all together, add a scoop of your seasoned rice to the plate and lay the cooked salmon on top of it. Decorate the plates with brussel sprouts and add a small tomato salad with a fresh basil leaf for a little bit of extra flavour!.
May you Also Like
How to Cook Appetizing Salmon Bagel Breakfast
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Fresh Salmon with dill sauce
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
Recipe: Perfect Leftover Salmon-Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Salmon bellies braised in sweet soy and ginger
How to Prepare Appetizing Holmestead Cookin': Salmon Ball
Recipe: Tasty Turmeric Salmon and Spicy Corn with Coconut
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Garlic Buttered Salmon with Potatoes, Carrots, Broccoli !
Recipe: Appetizing Smoked Salmon Salad
How to Prepare Delicious Salmon stew
Recipe: Tasty Quick & Easy Miso Salmon for 2
Recipe: Yummy Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce