Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!!.
You can cook Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!! using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!!
- You need 1/2 of Rotisserie chicken (shredded, both dark and white meat).
- You need 2 tbs of softened cream cheese.
- You need 3 tbs of franks red hot sauce.
- It’s 1 bag of tortilla chips (Restaurant Style)*.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa.
- You need 1/2 of large green bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1/2 of large yellow pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of shredded cheese (I used nacho cheese blend).
- Prepare slices of To taste: sliced pickled jalepeno.
Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!! instructions
- In a bowl mix your shredded chicken with cream cheese and hot sauce.
- In a large parchment lined baking sheet, or in a large oven safe dish. Layer your nachos.
- 1) chips 2) Dallops of chicken mixture 3) peppers 4) salsa, shredded cheese 5) picked jalepeno slices making sure to end with the cheese.
- Set in 350°F oven for 25-30min or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with sour cream and additional salsa if desired.
- I use Que Pasa Tortilla Chips as I feel they hold up better to loaded nachos..
May you Also Like
Recipe: Delicious Bacon CheeseBurger Bombs
Recipe: Tasty Large Roasted Chicken in Skillet
Recipe: Appetizing Spit Roasted chicken
Recipe: Tasty Parmesan-oregano crusted chicken with sumac dressing
Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Simple and Easy Hamburger
Recipe: Delicious Stuffed Chicken Breast
Recipe: Appetizing Cantonese Pork Belly
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Asian Spiced Sesame Soy Chicken (sans the xiao xing)
Recipe: Tasty Seafood Noodle Soup / White Hokkien Mee
Recipe: Tasty Chorizo filled Chicken
How to Cook Tasty 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Spicy Pork Cakes • With Homemade Red Curry Paste Recipe
How to Cook Yummy Chicken Orzo Soup