You can have Salmon Burgers using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon Burgers
- It’s 2 cans of (each 6 oz.) boneless, skinless salmon.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of coarsely ground rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill.
- You need of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need of Buns, for serving.
Salmon Burgers instructions
- Drain the salmon, place it in a large bowl and flake it with a fork. Add the ground oats, egg, lemon juice and seasonings. Use your hands to mix it up well until everything is incorporated. Shape the mixture into 4 patties and place them onto a plate. Place them in the fridge for 20 or so minutes..
- Get a large non-stick skillet and heat the olive oil over medium heat. Pan fry the patties for about 5 or so minutes, until the bottom is golden brown and crispy, then flip and cook until golden brown on the other side. Serve them up in toasted buns with whatever burger toppings sound good to you..
May you Also Like
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Breakfast poached egg toast with avocado cream, salmon and hollandais...
Recipe: Appetizing Parchment Baked Salmon
How to Cook Appetizing Garlic Butter Salmon and Cavalo Nero Pasta
Easiest Way to Make Delicious Brad's seared salmon w/ gnocchi carbonara
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Fried Fresh Salmon w/kale & dandelion greens
Recipe: Perfect Habatchi Salmon
How to Make Yummy 65ºC / 149ºF slow cooked egg with salmon rocket salad
Recipe: Delicious Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
Recipe: Tasty Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes
Recipe: Tasty Pan-Roasted Salmon with Tomato Relish
How to Prepare Appetizing Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce
Recipe: Yummy Glazed Salmon BBQ