You can have Salmon Burgers using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon Burgers
- It’s 2 cans of (each 6 oz.) boneless, skinless salmon.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of coarsely ground rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill.
- You need of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need of Buns, for serving.
Salmon Burgers instructions
- Drain the salmon, place it in a large bowl and flake it with a fork. Add the ground oats, egg, lemon juice and seasonings. Use your hands to mix it up well until everything is incorporated. Shape the mixture into 4 patties and place them onto a plate. Place them in the fridge for 20 or so minutes..
- Get a large non-stick skillet and heat the olive oil over medium heat. Pan fry the patties for about 5 or so minutes, until the bottom is golden brown and crispy, then flip and cook until golden brown on the other side. Serve them up in toasted buns with whatever burger toppings sound good to you..
May you Also Like
Recipe: Tasty Brad's salmon roll ups with lemon dill cream sauce
Recipe: Appetizing Brad's blackened salmon with blueberry balsamic reduction
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Breakfast poached egg toast with avocado cream, salmon and hollandais...
Recipe: Delicious Spaghetti with smoked salmon, sweet peas and avocado
Recipe: Appetizing Purry's Crispy Salmon Seaweed Soup
How to Cook Delicious Boiled salmon
Recipe: Yummy Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
Recipe: Perfect Salmon, Shrimp & Scallops
Recipe: Appetizing Avo toast with spinach, feta and salmon
Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes)
Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Smokey Paprika Salmon Salad
Recipe: Perfect Salmon mozuku seaweed soup