Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf.
You can cook Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf
- You need 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 5 cans of tuna fish drained.
- It’s 16 ounces of pineapple tidbits.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of butter crackers.
- Prepare 1 of small white onion diced.
- It’s 1 of small red onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of rib celery sliced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit dice the onions, and slice the celery. Shred the cheese..
- Melt the butter and add the onion and celery. Add the seasonings. Sauté till the onions are translucent..
- Crush the crackers. Mix everything together..
- Put the mixture in a meatloaf pan. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes..
- Let rest, and serve I hope you enjoy. This can be served cold, warm, or hot..
May you Also Like
Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Keto lemon cheesecake bombs
How to Make Appetizing Apple & pumpkin cookies
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Special Honey Mustard Pork Belly & Ribs
How to Make Appetizing Hummus with Avocado
Recipe: Perfect Ynielle’s Soursop Cheesecake w/ Desiccated Coconut
How to Make Tasty Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto
How to Prepare Perfect Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad
Recipe: Yummy Low carb keto cheese and bacon avacado boats
Recipe: Tasty Stove Roasted Bell Peppers
Recipe: Yummy Pesarattlu /green deal dosa
Easiest Way to Make Tasty Avocado Cucumber Sandwich
Recipe: Delicious Heathy double chocolate banana bread