Mine favorite Haddock and Chive Fishcakes.
You can have Mine favorite Haddock and Chive Fishcakes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mine favorite Haddock and Chive Fishcakes
- Prepare 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 200 grams of Smoked haddock Fillet.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- It\’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Creamed Horseradish.
- It\’s 2 tsp of Snipped fresh chives.
- You need 2 tsp of Finely chopped fresh parsley.
- It\’s 100 grams of Mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 of salt, pepper as you like.
- You need 25 grams of Fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
Mine favorite Haddock and Chive Fishcakes instructions
- Put the milk and fish in a shallow pan, cover with a sheet of baking parchement and bring slowly to the boil. Reduce the heat so the liquid is just simmering and poach the fish for 5 minutew. Drain, reserving the milk, and leave to cool..
- Remove the skin an any bones from the haddock. Put the haddock in a food proccesor with lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and horseraddlish and process until smoth. Alternatively, use a fork to mash together all the ingredients..
- Stir in the reserved milk, chives, parsley, potatoes and seasoning. Shape the mixture into four fiscakes and coat with the breadcrumbs. Pre-heat the grill. Cook under moderate grill for 5m on each side, or until lightly browned..
- Serve immediately with salad and salsa or tartar sauce..
May you Also Like
How to Cook Delicious Tuna fishcakes
Recipe: Delicious Fishcakes
Recipe: Appetizing Pilchard Fishcakes
Recipe: Delicious spicy salmon and tuna fishcakes
Recipe: Perfect Seaweed, tofu and fishcake soup 海藻豆腐鱼丸汤
Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Salmon Fishcake
How to Prepare Yummy Smoked salmon and horseradish fishcakes
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Philchards Fishcakes
Easiest Way to Make Perfect Fishcake
How to Cook Perfect Lunchbox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ:Fishcake omelette with Shrimpballs
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Salmon fishcakes with spice dijon sauce
How to Prepare Perfect Fishcakes