Habanero-Avocado Mayo. It happens this time every year. My habanero plant is LOADED with those fiery, floral chiles — way more than anyone could reasonably consume. This avocado mayo is ultra creamy, rich and flavorful!
This homemade avocado mayo recipe is an easy, delicious, and healthy Egg free mayonnaise made with fresh avocado and heart healthy oils is a great substitute for conventional mayo which. Based on the Venezuelan sauce known by the silly name "guasacaca", this condiment is loaded with avocado, habanero peppers, and red wine vinegar. Gib jetzt die erste Bewertung für das Rezept von oi_koch ab! You can have Habanero-Avocado Mayo using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Habanero-Avocado Mayo
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 1/4 Cup of Vegetable Oil (Separated).
- It’s 3 tbs of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 tbs of Chili Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Dry Mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Avocado.
- Prepare 1-2 of Habanero Peppers (stems removed. chopped. You can remove seeds if you want it less spicy but it’s not all that spicy in the first place).
Mit ► Portionsrechner ► Kochbuch ► Video-Tipps! Creamy avocado becomes an amazing burger or sandwich spread when mixed with a touch of mayo in this healthy condiment recipe. Have You Tried Avocado Mayonnaise Yet? What might have started out as just a crazy health food fad has suddenly gone mainstream.
Habanero-Avocado Mayo step by step
- In a blender, blend egg, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, Habanero, chili powder, dry mustard, garlic salt, sea salt and sugar. Blend on high until well combined..
- While blender is still on, slowly pour in 1/2 cup vegetable oil. Blend well..
- Stop blender and add in avocado and lemon juice and continue blending until smooth..
- While blender is on, slowly pour in last 1/2 cup vegetable oil. It should be pretty thick by this time..
I've recently noticed that even big brands such as Kraft and. The Daily Meal shares the Chocolate Habañero Cake with Chocolate Avocado Buttercream from Eric Werner and Mya Henry's 'Hartwood' cookbook. Learn how to make homemade mayonnaise with avocado oil. This recipe is so simple and Is making homemade mayonnaise hard? I thought it would be really hard to make to, but I was shocked.