Crispy Fish and Chips (Using Soda Water).
You can have Crispy Fish and Chips (Using Soda Water) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Fish and Chips (Using Soda Water)
- You need 4 of white fish fillet.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It\’s of For Fish Coating.
- It\’s 300 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It\’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 250 ml of COLD soda water (have to be cold), adjust accordingly to get the right consistency.
- It\’s 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It\’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Crispy Fish and Chips (Using Soda Water) instructions
- Thaw the fish completely and pat dry with kitchen paper towel. Season with some salt and pepper. I use this frozen white fish (see photo)..
- Prepare the coating: mix all ingredients together. Separate some for dry coating. For the wet coating: mix with soda water until smooth and the batter is quite thick (pls see photo). Pour the soda water a little bit by bit to get the right consistency. If the batter is too watery/thin, it will be difficult to fix the batter..
- Coat the seasoned fish with dry coating first and then coat fish completely in wet coating.
- Using medium fire, fry the fish until golden brown. Flip once..
- Serve with french fries, some vegetables on the side, sweet potatoes chips, and tartar sauce/mayonnaise/tomato ketchup/chilli sauce :).
May you Also Like
Recipe: Delicious My Lamb Stew Soup Off the Bone 😊
How to Make Yummy Salmon, Chips and Pea
Easiest Way to Cook Tasty My Crispy Salt & Pepper Beef Strips 😘
How to Cook Tasty Vickys Winter Pork, Red Cabbage and Cranberries, GF DF EF SF NF
Recipe: Tasty Spicy Salmon fry
Easiest Way to Make Perfect Poor man's battered fish and chips
How to Make Yummy Deep fry salmon with mixed veggies
Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Tex's Corned Beef 'Tator Hash 🐮
Recipe: Appetizing Ginger Grilled Salmon with Orange Glazed Beetroots
Recipe: Yummy Beer Battered Fish and Chips
Recipe: Perfect Cod fish with fries (portuguese Bacalhau à brás)
How to Make Tasty Fish n Chips