Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks. Fat bombs alone make us want to go on the Keto diet, but we'll take any excuse to eat cookie dough. These are perfect to keep stored in the freezer for whenever the craving hits! Using a small cookie scoop, scoop dough into small balls.
Typically fat bombs are sweet and are very low in carbs. They come in handy for people that are just starting a keto diet This keto cookie dough recipe is our new go to dessert because it brings us back to our childhood. We love to clean up after dinner, pull out a. You can have Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter (melted).
- You need 1/3 cup of powdered erythritol (or more to taste).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of full flavor molasses.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vanilla flavored collagen or keto shake powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lilly's semisweet chocolate chips.
Recently I spent a lot of time creating keto-friendly cookie recipes and keto fat bomb recipes and a. These fat bombs are made with a satisfying base of coconut oil and almond flour and naturally sweetened with monk fruit. If you've never tried this sugar replacement Bring your snacking game to a whole new level with these melt-in-your-mouth Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs. How about a healthy Keto snack?
Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks step by step
- Using blender and mix butter, erythritol, vanilla, and molasses in a large bowl until smooth and somewhat fluffy.
- In another bowl, mix dry ingredients well except for chocolate chips.
- Add dry ingredients slowly to butter mixture beating on medium speed.
- Dough should form into clumps once well mixed. Test for sweetness then add chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for twenty minutes then divide into 1TBS balls and refrigerate for an hour or freeze into tubs for later.
These cookie dough Fat Bombs hit the spot. Tracy walks you through the simple but tasty keto friendly Fat Bomb recipe. Keto Fat Bomb recipes don't get much easier than these Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Fat Bombs! Seriously, all you'll need to do is add the ingredients into a large bowl, mix, and refrigerate! As far as keto snack ideas go, fat bombs are at the top of my list.