No-Bake Cheesecake. Instead of standing in a hot kitchen, make this simple recipe for your next warm-weather gathering. A no-bake cheesecake can be a very easy dessert if you are short on time and want a nice cool dessert. By keeping the ingredients and production method to a minimum, you'll make the whole.
Unlike classic cheesecake, however, no-bake cheesecake has no eggs, no granulated sugar, and obviously requires no baking. The cream cheese is sweetened with condensed milk and lightened up. No-Bake Cheesecake: The Ultimate Easy Recipe. You can have No-Bake Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Cheesecake
- You need of Crust base.
- You need 110 g (1 cup) of graham cracker or digestive biscuit.
- Prepare 60 g (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 36 g (3 tbsp) of brown sugar, optional.
- It’s of Cheesecake.
- You need 35 g of (2 tbsp+1 tsp) water.
- You need 4 g (1 1/4 tsp) of gelatin powder.
- It’s 150 g (5.3 oz) of cream cheese, room temperature.
- You need 50 g (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 10 g (2 tsp) of lemon juice, optional.
- Prepare 60 g (1/4 cup) of plain yogurt.
- You need 150 g of (1/2 cup+2 tbsp) whipping cream.
I am a huge cheesecake snob (regarding no-bake and baked cheesecakes alike). Store-bought cheesecakes never fail to disappoint me. No bake cheesecake also eliminates a lot of the worries that might keep you from making a cheesecake in the first place: There's no need for fussy water baths or elaborate cool-down steps. NO BAKE cheesecakes is probably my favorite of all cheesecakes.
No-Bake Cheesecake instructions
- Crust base: Crush the biscuit into fine crumbs using a food processor. Or seal them in a Ziploc plastic bag and roll them with a rolling pin. Transfer to a bowl. Combine well with butter and sugar (if using)..
- Transfer 1/3 of the mixture into a 15 cm cake mold. Spread evenly before using the bottom of a glass to press the mixture onto the base. Pack it down as much as possible..
- With the glass sitting on the crust center, spread the remaining crumbs around the cake perimeter. Move the glass to pack the surrounding crumbs as even and tight. Refrigerate while you prepare the filling..
- Cheesecake: Sprinkle gelatin evenly onto the water. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes to bloom..
- In a medium bowl, smoothen the cream cheese with a rubber spatula until creamy. Mix in sugar. Then add lemon juice (if using) and yoghurt. Mix until the mixture becomes really smooth..
- In a cold bowl, whip the cream until thick and creamy with a cold whisk. Cold equipment will speed up the whipping process..
- Fold the whipped cream into cheese mixture..
- Melt the bloomed gelatin in a microwave or bain-marie. Heat just until it is fully dissolved. Combine well with the cheese mixture..
- Pour mixture into prepared crust base. Spread and smoothen the top with an offset spatula..
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or best overnight. The cake will set better when chilled longer. To remove the cake ring, wrap the sides with a hot wet towel until it loosens up. Then, slice and enjoy!.
I tried the package kind because it was on sale and to satisfy my craving, but they just don't cut it. I need one from scratch at least once a. Low Carb diets have been sweeping the nation and with good reason. Is a keto cheesecake the best food? Is it a whole lot better than eating candy and sugar?