Fried Green Tomatoes. Q: Is 'Fried Green Tomatoes' based on a book? Q: What are the differences between the Theatrical Version and the Extended Version? Q: Are Ninny and Idgie Threadgoode the same person?
We have never tasted anything soooo goooood!! Fried Green Tomatoes' tearjerking drama is undeniably manipulative, but in the hands of a skilled cast that Fried Green Tomatoes is a case of a film acted with such skill and conviction that glaring. Contact Fried Green Tomatoes on Messenger. You can have Fried Green Tomatoes using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Green Tomatoes
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornmeal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of milk.
- You need of Canola or vegetable oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper to your liking.
- You need of Green Tomatoes.
Oscar winners Kathy Bates and Jessica Tandy star with Mary-Louise Parker in this extended version of the inspiring drama about an unhappy housewife who. Sliced firm green tomatoes, dipped in egg and coated with flour, cornmeal and bread crumbs, fried and seasoned with salt and pepper. No serving of fried green tomatoes is complete without a dipping sauce, the best of which is a variation of French remoulade sauce — a pale pink sauce consisting of mayonnaise, mustard, lemon. Fried Green Tomatoes wouldn't be the long-standing favorite it is without the phenomenal performances of some of the day's best actors.
Fried Green Tomatoes instructions
- First get your flour you can put it in a bowl or bag you can also season it with salt and pepper or seasoning of your choice, then get another bowl or bag and mix the cornmeal and breadcrumbs, then mix the egg and milk together in a bowl, wash and rinse tomatoes then slice, once you have washed and sliced dip the tomatoes in the flour shaking off extra flour, then dip in egg and milk mixture shaking off extra egg mixture, then dip and coat in cornmeal mixture then fry and brown on both sidestsdk.
Bates, Tandy, Cicely Tyson, and Parker bring this tale. Fried Green Tomatoes tells the story of two relationships. The first, set in the modern day, is a friendship between Evelyn Couch, a dissatisfied, middle-age, menopausal housewife too frightened of. For fried green tomatoes, choose firm, unripe tomatoes. Serve the fried green tomatoes with Louisiana remoulade sauce, ranch dressing, or spicy chipotle mayonnaise.