Orange Chicken. Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce. The ultimate Chinese Orange Chicken Recipe which is way better than take-out. Orange chicken is a North American Chinese dish of Hunan origin.
THE BEST ORANGE CHICKEN – Orange Honey Chicken Recipe – Better Than Takeout – Baked orange chicken. Orange Chicken is a classic Chinese-American take-out dish popularized by Panda Express. My version is loaded with juicy chunks of gingery marinated chicken, and the all-natural glaze is made. You can cook Orange Chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Chicken
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 of Shallot.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Red Bell Pepper or Roasted Red Pepper or and Sweet Peppers.
- You need 2 of Fresh Squeezed Orange (Juice).
- Prepare 1 cup of Spinach.
- It’s 2 pinch of Fresh Parsley.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Vegetable Oil.
My Chinese Orange Chicken is sticky, sweet and tangy. I'm going to show you how to get succulent crispy chicken pieces and plenty of that delicious orange sauce. It's easy to make at home. Great orange flavor – tastes similar to restaurant Crispy Orange Chicken.
Orange Chicken step by step
- Season chicken with salt and pepper..
- Add v.oil to saute pan and turn on medium heat. Saute the chicken for about 5 minutes. (Chicken should not be fully cooked). Remove and sit aside..
- Add shallots and red bell peppers to pan and saute for a minute..
- Deglaze the pan with fresh squeezed orange juice and reduce down for about 2-3 minutes.
- At spinach and parley. Allow the spinach to shrink. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately..
The following changes should improve texture. After frying chicken keep warm on baking sheet in oven. This Chinese Orange Chicken is made with crispy fried chicken coated in a sticky orange chicken sauce. Just like Panda Express but even better! Orange chicken is one of the most popular Chinese.