Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl. This Salmon Teriyaki Rice Bowl has broiled salmon glazed with homemade teriyaki sauce, on a bed of sushi rice, with spinach and sliced avocados. Assemble rice bowls: Put rice and spinach in the bottom of a bowl. Lay salmon on top. (skin will peel off easily, if you prefer it skinless) Garnish with.
Rice bowls topped with crispy skin salmon, avocado & tomato salsa and a delicious creamy cilantro sauce. For the rice you can use your favorite type of rice. Combine rice and greens in a large bowl. You can have Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl
- It’s 400 g (14.10 oz) of Fresh salmon fillet.
- Prepare 2 of Avocados.
- You need 600 g (21.16 oz) of Cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hontsuyu.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Japanese sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Wasabi paste.
- Prepare to taste of Roasted sesame seeds.
Whisk vinegar, oil and mustard in a small bowl. Add to the rice salad and mix well. Serve the poke on the rice salad. Do you like a combination of salmon & avocado?
Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl step by step
- Chop or slice salmon & avocado into bite size pieces. Use very fresh salmon as used for sushi. If you don't like uncooked fish, lightly cooked salmon will be ok too..
- Put salmon & avocado on cooked rice..
- Hontsuyu is the soup base which is a mixture of soy sauce, sugar, fish & seaweed broth. You can get it at Amazon or International Markets like Jungle Jim's in Ohio..
- Please make sure to use "Japanese" sesame oil. The one you can get at the local grocery store is a different one. The smell and texture are completely different. You can also get a Japanese sesame oil at Amazon or the Jungle Jim's. KADOYA is very popular in Japan, and the price isn't so expensive in the US..
- Mix hontsuxu, sesame oil and wasabi well in a bowl. Pour this sauce over salmon & avocado..
- Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on top..
- Richer!! → Soak salmon & avocado in sauce mixture and keep it in the refrigerator at least 30 mins. Next day the taste becomes even richer!.
- It also goes well as a salad topping or enjoy it with crackers..
You don't like to cook or too tired to do it? Then, I do recommend this very quick recipe. Serve steamed rice in rice bowls and let cool slightly. You do not want the hot rice to cook the sashimi. Salmon Rice Bowl with Avocado Fresh Menu Planner.