Hadock fishcake & avocado Salad. Fish Cakes with Lemon Caper MayoValerie\’s Keepers. For the haddock cakes, bring the milk to a simmer in a heavy-based pan and add the haddock fillets. Get the best bite with these extra-crunchy haddock fish cakes, from BBC Good Food.
Flavoursome smoked haddock makes a tasty alternative to salmon fishcakes. Smoked haddock fish cakes are a fabulous way to add more seafood to your diet. They are easy and quick to make, and will fit the bill for brunch, lunch or dinner. You can have Hadock fishcake & avocado Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hadock fishcake & avocado Salad
- It\’s 1 of Hadock fishcake.
- You need 1/2 of sliced avocado.
- It\’s 1/4 of sliced yellow pepper.
- You need 2 of sliced radish.
- Prepare of fresh dill.
- It\’s of lemon juice.
- You need pinch of salt and pepper.
- It\’s tsp of honey.
- It\’s 1/4 of choped cucumber.
- It\’s 1/2 of bag mixed salad leaves.
This haddock fish cake recipe is an easy fish recipe for fish patties. These tasty haddock fishcakes are soft and easy to cut, so make great knife and fork practice for toddlers. This easy fishcake recipe with smoked haddock is an easy recipe for fishcakes with haddock. These wonderful haddock fishcakes are a favourite in our household and just perfect alongside a salad as a main meal.
Hadock fishcake & avocado Salad step by step
- Put your fishcake in the oven. Takes about 15 mins.
- Chop all your veggies and mix them with the salad leaves.
- Squeeze some lemon over salad add some honey, fresh dill, salt & pepper. And add your fishcake. Very easy recepie. Perfect for lunch or light dinner..
No longer so humble. haddock fishcakes used to be pressed out in their millions by fishcake machines with Max potato and Anon fish. These fish cakes are chock full of creamy flaked haddock and herbed mashed potatoes. Pat the fish dry with paper towels, and season with salt and pepper. Coat them with flour and add a seasoning of. Fish is the Dish provides information and recipes for different species of seafood; and Haddock & Quinoa cake benedict.