Mini Banana-Orange Pancakes.
You can have Mini Banana-Orange Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Banana-Orange Pancakes
- It’s 1 of dark banana (very mushy).
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 pack of pwd vanilla or 1 tsp liquid vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of orange extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need of unsalted butter (for frying).
Mini Banana-Orange Pancakes instructions
- In a mixing bowl, whisk peeled banana and sugar..
- Add eggs, vanilla and orange extract.
- Whisk for about a minute and add heavy cream.
- Mix it all and then add the flour.
- Whisk until thick pancake consistancy.
- Heat up a frying pan with butter.
- Using a table spoon, pour the batter in the pan.
- About 2 mintes on one side, and then about a minute of the second side, on medium/medium-high. When done, they go well with whipped cream, fresh berries, ice cream, maple or chocolate syrup, or jams. Enjoy!.
May you Also Like
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Salmon wrap
Recipe: Delicious Wonton Noodle (Salmon Version)
How to Make Appetizing Yummy Salmon cakes
How to Prepare Delicious Spam, Egg & Cheese Open Faced Sandwich
Recipe: Appetizing Green beans with ginger garlic twist
How to Cook Yummy Chickpea Burgers
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Broccoli Patties
Recipe: Appetizing Broccoli,Cauliflower and Panner Paratha #hmf #breakfast # post no 4
Easiest Way to Make Perfect Strawberry Pancakes
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy lamb sauce
Recipe: Appetizing Low gluten spicy pasta with Lemon garlic, mushroom top with egg and Parmesan chee...
How to Prepare Appetizing Griled fish