Orange honey panko chicken. The panko makes for an extra crispy bread crumb and the chicken is just so juicy. Drizzle with a sweet and spicy orange honey mustard sauce, top with creamy avocado and fresh tomatoes, stuff it into a bun and dance your happy food dance. Which kind of chicken would you like in the recipe?
And then there are Panko. 🙂 Mmmm…how I love these fabulously crispy and light Japanese breadcrumbs. I honestly don't know how So this week decided to make use of the unopened bag in my pantry and make some classic baked chicken fingers. This recipe is definitely one of my favorites. You can cook Orange honey panko chicken using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange honey panko chicken
- It’s 2 pounds of chopped boneless chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- It’s 2 cups of orange juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 3 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 2 cups of panko crumbs.
- Prepare of Peanut oil to fry in.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce. The ultimate Chinese Orange Chicken Recipe which is way better than take-out. The chicken's crust: √ Has allllllll the coconut. √ Is all sorts of tropical tasting. Hello perfect warm weather recipe. √ Has Panko for added All you need is honey, orange marmalade/jam/preserves, dijon mustard, and red pepper flakes.
Orange honey panko chicken instructions
- Marinate chicken for four hours in 1 1/2 cups of the orange juice (in refrigerator).
- Combine the flour, panko crumbs, powdered sugar, and paprika in a one gallon zip lock bag or tupperware with a secure lid..
- Combine the egg and milk in a large bowl.
- Drain chicken from orange juice, and place chicken into milk and egg mixture..
- Heat peanut oil in a pan on medium heat(however much oil you may need to almost cover a layer of chicken, depending on the size of your pan. You know the oil is ready if you place a piece of chicken in it and it starts frying immediately).
- Place chicken one handful at a time into panko mixture and shake to coat chicken..
- When the oil is ready, take pieces of chicken from the dry mixture and fry in batches, until evenly browned(looks similar to popcorn chicken or chicken nuggets depending on how big you chopped your pieces). Turn and stir pieces frequently to brown evenly. Drain chicken on paper towels to absorb oil..
- In a separate pan or pot, heat butter, brown sugar, 1/2 cup orange juice and honey until melted and combined, stirring frequently. When melted completely, add fried chicken to the mixture and toss chicken into it for 3-5 more minutes on medium heat. Add sesame seeds if desired..
Thank you so much for watching! I hope you enjoyed this Panda Express mukbang eating show. Let me know what other things to eat! Chicken breast meat is flavored with orange, honey, and soy sauce in this easy dish that's great to serve with rice or other side dishes. Combine chicken, orange juice, soy sauce, honey, garlic paste, ginger paste, and black pepper in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.