Roasted Lemon and Garlic Chicken.
You can have Roasted Lemon and Garlic Chicken using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Lemon and Garlic Chicken
- Prepare 8 of pieces of chicken.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 200 ml of white wine..
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 pinch of chilli powder (optional).
- You need 1 pinch of salt (optional as the garlic paste already has some salt).
Roasted Lemon and Garlic Chicken instructions
- Marinade the chicken with all the ingredients..
- Place it in the fridge for 3+ hours or overnight to absorb the marinade..
- When ready to cook pre-heat the oven to 190 Celsius..
- Remove the chicken from the marinade but save and reserve to use for basting when cooking..
- Place chicken pieces on a grill with tray underneath, skin side faced down first..
- Roast for about 60 minutes (depending on your oven settings)..
- Baste with marinade 10 minutes before turning the chicken..
- Turn and baste after 30 minutes. Cook for a further 30 minutes..
- When cooked and removed from the oven squeeze some fresh lemon juice over the chicken just before serving..
- Its also great barbecued..
May you Also Like
Recipe: Delicious Roasted Poblano Peppers with Chicken & Queso Cheese Sauce
Recipe: Tasty Porkbelleychon👍
Recipe: Appetizing Chickpea Masala Veggie Burgers
Easiest Way to Make Delicious Beef Burgundy
How to Make Perfect Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges
Recipe: Yummy Grilled Pork Chops
How to Make Delicious Chicken soup with bechamel sauce
Recipe: Perfect Creole Pork
Recipe: Yummy bacon wrapped chicken breast stuffed with cheese
How to Prepare Perfect Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup
Recipe: Appetizing Beef burger
Easiest Way to Make Yummy Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake