Baked marinated salmon. Or of course, feel free to also serve your salmon. In this easy cooking video, I marinate, and cook some Alaskan coho salmon, in my toaster oven. This marinated, baked salmon, turned out really good in my.
Baked Dilled Salmon On Rice, Baked Fresh Salmon, Baked Fresh Salmon Steak, etc. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet or in a non-stick pan with an oven-proof handle. You can cook Baked marinated salmon using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked marinated salmon
- Prepare of Salmon half to a pound.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine I used Riesling.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of instant expresso.
This baked salmon recipe comes from my very popular ginger garlic baked chicken. It is one of the best salmon recipes ever! Imagine baking the salmon with some ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce. Marinating salmon will enhance its flavor considerably without losing the inherent great taste of the fish.
Baked marinated salmon instructions
- Mix all the ingredients whisk well and let sit for about an hour with the salmon.
- Pre heat 400 ° in a shallow pan place it all in for about 45 minutes bast at least 2.
- Enjoy I was truly satisfied Enjoy my friend.
Unlike red meat, fish is best marinated for no more than one hour. Remove salmon from marinade; reserve marinade. Marinating this salmon will keep it from drying out as it cooks, and the oil in the marinade will prevent it from sticking to the grill. Place fish into a glass dish or container. Combine ingredients for marinade, pour over fish.