Stove Roasted Bell Peppers.
You can cook Stove Roasted Bell Peppers using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stove Roasted Bell Peppers
- It’s 1 of each red, yellow, green, and orange bell pepper.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil.
Stove Roasted Bell Peppers instructions
- Toss peppers in enough vegetable oil to coat..
- Crank the burner on full blast. With long tongs, place each bell pepper on the edges of the center of the burner so the peppers are arranged in a circle directly in the flames. Torch each side until completely blackened..
- Cover peppers in a mixing bowl with plastic wrap and let steam for 10 minutes.
- Pull tops off peppers gently. Lay pepper flat and scrape off char with the back of a small knife..
May you Also Like
Recipe: Delicious Keto Tomato and avocado cheese ‘toast’
Recipe: Perfect Avocado smoothies
How to Cook Appetizing Lamb burgers/ meat balls
Recipe: Tasty Rib, pork rub
How to Make Delicious Nested tuna
Recipe: Delicious Frozen green sofrito cubes
How to Make Yummy Blueberry Cobbler
How to Prepare Yummy Tuna salad
How to Prepare Tasty Black Pepper Pork with Bell Pepper
Recipe: Yummy Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
Easiest Way to Make Delicious Whole Green Beans Makloubeh #3 with Chicken مقلوبه فول مع دجاج
Easiest Way to Make Tasty Instant Pot Country Style Ribs