Slow-cooker Chicken Risotto.
You can have Slow-cooker Chicken Risotto using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow-cooker Chicken Risotto
- You need 250 gm of Chicken Thighs diced.
- You need 2 cups of liquid Chicken Stock.
- It’s 1 cup of Arborio Rice.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of White Wine (1 glass for the chef).
- You need of Sundried Tomatoes sliced thinly for taste.
- It’s 1 cup of baby spinach.
- Prepare 100 gm of Mushrooms sliced (Optional).
- Prepare of Equipment.
- You need of Slow Cooker.
- You need of Fry pan.
Slow-cooker Chicken Risotto instructions
- Spray Slow Cooker with oil, set to high.
- Saute Garlic and brown chicken thighs in fry pan, transfer to another plate.
- Add 1/4 cup of wine to the fry pan, simmer until reduced by half (approx 2 mins).
- Add rice to pan and stir until wine is absorbed (approx 2 mins).
- Put rice mixture and chicken into slow cooker then add chicken stock. Cover and cook for one hour.
- Saute Mushrooms, add to slow cooker with Sundried Tomatoes and cook for ½ hour.
- Add Baby Spinach and optionally parmesan cheese, stir and serve!.
May you Also Like
How to Prepare Perfect Buffalo chicken and fries (pizza box 1)
Recipe: Tasty Fettuccine chicken Alfredo
How to Cook Delicious Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories)
Recipe: Appetizing Chick. Juice deep fried Chips with Chick
How to Cook Tasty Parmesan-crusted Chicken Breast with Roasted Mushrooms
Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Roasted chicken
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Grandma's breakfast chicken livers
Recipe: Tasty Creamy Garlic-Parm Chicken
How to Cook Delicious Stir fried couscous with roasted chicken
Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Peppercorn Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
Recipe: Perfect Simple Beef Burger
Easiest Way to Make Yummy Steam Roasted Chicken