No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Now ReadingNo-Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Neon green, artificial mint chocolate chip ice cream might've been your childhood scoop of choice—heck, it's still ours—but have you ever had fresh mint chip? Did you know that making ice cream at home was THIS easy!?
Silky smooth and creamy No-Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is easy to make at home with just a few ingredients and very little effort. In a large bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, chocolate syrup, vanilla extract and mint extract until blended. In a separate large bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks. You can cook No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- It’s 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of peppermint extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Green food coloring (optional).
- It’s 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips (or more if you'the like).
Mint Chocolate Chip is one of my all-time favourite ice cream flavours, so today I bring you my recipe for super quick and easy No-Churn Mint Chocolate This ice cream is no-churn, and only requires using a handheld mixer to whip up some heavy cream. Infuse the Cream: In a medium saucepan, bring the cream to a simmer over medium heat. Make the Chocolate Chunks: While the cream chills, melt the chocolate and coconut oil together (either in a medium heat-safe bowl over a medium saucepan of. So, now that you know what to expect (if you didn't already know), it's time to do this.
No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream step by step
- In a large bowl, combine the cream, peppermint extract and vanilla extract (and food coloring if your using it). Use a hand mixer with a whisk attachment to beat the cream until stiff peaks form. Then gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk and the mini chocolate chips until it's all combined..
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving enough of an overhang to wrap the top tightly. Place the cream mixture into the prepared loaf pan and wrap the plastic wrap tightly over the top. Place it in the freezer until frozen, then your ready to eat it..
Love the sound of this mint chocolate chip ice cream? No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is a community recipe submitted by drchazan and has not Whisk all the ingredients except the chopped chocolate together until soft peaks form, and you have a gorgeous, pale green coloured airy mixture. This gorgeous No Churn Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream is so easy to make! No ice cream maker necessary, just some mixing and freezing. I think you should try this ridiculously easy to make, no churn (yes, you heard me!) Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream!