Oreo cheesecake bars. These Oreo Cheesecake Bars start with a buttery Oreo crust, a cheesecake and Oreo middle, and Oreo Cheesecake Bars have become my favorite way to make cheesecake. Oreo cheesecake bars are a decadent dessert that will win you over with the first bite! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you an Oreo lover you'll love this Oreo cheesecake. Oreo cheesecake bars are simple cheesecake treats that take cookies & cream desserts to the next level. Easy to make but enough to feed a crowd, this is a simple, sharable party-pleaser. You can have Oreo cheesecake bars using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo cheesecake bars
- You need 16 oz of (1 tube) pilsbury chocolate chip cookie dough.
- It’s 10-20 of oreos.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 c of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare Pinch of kosher salt.
- You need of Melted caramel to drizzle.
The crust is sweet and crunchy and the filling is rich, creamy and decadent. Wasabi Cheesecake Bars Desserts Oreo Cheesecake Bars Cheesecake Food Pudding. If you like Oreo cheesecake bars, you might love these ideas. This Oreo cheesecake is sweet, but not overly so, and it tastes even better than it looks or sounds.
Oreo cheesecake bars instructions
- Preheat oven 325. Line 8×8 pan with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray if desired. Press cookie dough into pan. Place oreos on top. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, whisk. Add eggs, one at a time, whisk. Add vanilla & salt, stir..
- Pour mixture over oreos. Bake 35 minutes. Let cool, put in fridge to harden. Cut into bars & drizzle warm caramel over if desired..
I bake my Oreo cheesecake bars in a square pan, which makes it so much easier to cut into delicious. Delectable Oreo Cheesecake Bars using Triple Double Oreos. You guys know that I am mildly obsessed with cheesecake – there's no doubt that it's pretty much my absolute fave. These baked Oreo cheesecake bars are so rich, creamy and delicious! this recipe is easy to follow and even if you are not an experienced baker you'll mange to bake this amazing cheesecake This recipe for No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Bars is a simple recipe that is always a big hit at a BBQ or party. As it turns out, there are very few summer days left in this season.