Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberry. Reviews for: Photos of Cheesecake-Stuffed Strawberries. This Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries recipe is fresh strawberries stuffed with a cream cheese filling and graham crackers. Try these EASY Patriotic Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries.
You'll love these guilt-free little cheesecake stuffed strawberries. So easy and perfect for spring or summer parties! These cheesecake stuffed strawberries couldn't be easier! You can have Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberry using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberry
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of Graham crackers crumbs.
I've seen so many versions out there. Some of which make you cut off the top and bottom of the strawberry and scoop out the centers. These Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are perfect for parties. They're simple to make, and have the perfect balance of fresh strawberry and creamy cheesecake filling.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberry instructions
- Hollow out strawberries.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract in bowl until light and fluffy..
- Add cream cheese to piping bag and fill strawberries.
- Lightly top with crushed Graham crackers crumbs. Refrigerate until serving..
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries make a beautiful treat for showers and weddings. And you can take it up a notch and dip the bottoms in melted chocolate, if you wish (not shown here). These Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are the perfect sweet and healthy dessert! Cheesecake stuffed strawberries are a great twist on a classic sweet treat. The recipe can be simple or a bit more complicated, all depending on how much time you have!