Peanut Butter Bars. I loved these Peanut Butter bars! I helped my Mom make them. We froze half of the bars they were great too.
No bake chocolate peanut butter bars combine an alluring flavor combination that we all love: chocolate and peanut butter. In this easy dessert, velvety smooth chocolate sits on top of a thick. Peanut Butter Bars are one of the best treats! You can cook Peanut Butter Bars using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Bars
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 2 Cups of Flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Oatmeal.
- You need 2 Tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 Tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Chocolate chips.
- You need of Glaze.
- It’s 1 Cup of Icing sugar.
- You need 4 Tsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 4 Tsp of milk.
You get a chewy oat cookie base that's loaded with peanut buttery flavor, then it's topped with a layer of peanut butter after baking and finished with a. Healthy Apple Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars Today I'm going to show you how to make healthy oatmeal bars. This quilt-free recipe has no flour. Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Caramel Club Bars.
Peanut Butter Bars instructions
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Put dough in a 17 1/2+ 12 1/2 baking sheet,.
- Spread Chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 400f till done.
- Spread the glaze,when it’s still warm.
Yes, friends this dessert will send your sweet tastebuds through the roof, but wow what a treat. These are the BEST Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Breakfast Bars! Homemade Peanut Butter Bars made completely from scratch. Deeply dark and flavorful peanut butter bars are keto and low carb. An easy no-bake recipe, these gluten-free bars are made without graham crackers.