Avocado and Tomato Chirashi Sushi. OTHER Avocado Shrimp Scallop Vinegared mackerel Cherry tomato Snow pea Yellow pickled radish. Chirashizushi (Chirashi Sushi) means "scattered sushi", and it's the easiest kind of sushi to make. It's often cooked for celebrating special occasions, such as festivals and birthdays.
Chirashi sushi is made of sushi rice and a colorful medley of vegetables, egg crepe, sashimi as toppings. Learn how to make this quick and easy Among all the different types of sushi in Japan, Chirashi Sushi (ちらし寿司), literally means "scattered sushi", is probably the most common sushi. Anything goes on this deconstructed sushi salad, so mix and match your toppings depending on what you have. You can have Avocado and Tomato Chirashi Sushi using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado and Tomato Chirashi Sushi
- You need 2 of sevings cooked rice.
- You need 2 Tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of seaweed and sesami for decoration.
Slices of omelette, avocado and shredded carrot would all go well. – by Peter Mckim. Chirashi Sushi, also called "Scattered Sushi" is a very popular at home, convenient way of eating Sushi. Other ingredients that go well in it are crab, avocado, carrots, green beans, unagi (eel), omelette There really is no "set" recipe for chirashi sushi and the ingredients tend to vary regionally. Scattered Sushi (Chirashi Sushi) is often made for special occasions such as Doll Festival and birthdays.
Avocado and Tomato Chirashi Sushi instructions
- Cut the avocado and tomatoes into small pieces, and put them in to a bowl and pour the lemon juice, olive oil and a pinch of salt over..
- Prepare another bowl and put in the cooked rice along with the vinegar, sugar and 1 tsp salt. Mix together gently..
- Put the cooked rice into a rice bowl, and put the vegetables on top the rice. You can decorate with sliced seaweed and sesame seeds on top..
- if you can find "chirashisushi no moto" (flavour and some cooked vegetables for chirashi sushi), this is much easier! If so, then put mix it into the cooked rice without the vinegar, sugar and salt..
This beautifully arranged sushi is the easiest of all the sushi dishes. Prepare the toppings of your choice, scatter them on sushi rice, and voila! My Scattered Sushi toppings are easy to prepare. Making sushi at home can be a challenge fraught with angst. In a large serving bowl, toss together the tomatoes, avocados and red onion.