Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are big, thick, chewy, and soft and loaded with peanut butter and chocolate flavor. Peanut butter chips are folded into a rich chocolate cookie dough and baked to perfection. Warning: these are so good you may be tempted to eat the entire batch.
These aren't simply peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips; no, they're chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter. After I made my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe and the best ever chocolate chip cookie recipe, I started realizing y'all love BOTH of those cookies. This cookie dough is adapted from my oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. You can have Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 12 oz. of bag mini chocolate chips.
The addition of peanut butter weighs the dough down, so I add baking Like my basic soft chocolate chip cookies, the base of today's oatmeal cookie recipe is creamed room temperature butter, granulated sugar, and brown. These simple stir-together cookies are made in a flash and are great for any occasion. Add peanut butter and both sugars and beat until combined well. Stir in flour and baking soda gradually until well combined.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter..
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth..
- Slowly add in salt, baking soda and flour. Once combined fold in chocolate chips..
- Scoop into balls and press down to slightly flatten on a baking pan covered with parchment paper..
- Bake 350 for 10 minutes in the middle rack of the oven..
Stir in chocolate chips by hand. Using a meatball scooper or a spoon, scoop out small portions of dough and drop onto parchment lined cookie sheets. These soft bakery-style peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are packed with peanut butter flavor and loaded with chocolate chips. A while ago, I posted a photo of chocolate chip cookies after deciding to throw peanut butter into the batter at the very last minute. Peanut butter cookies seem so effortless.