Mozzarella & veggie egg fried rice. Mozzarella cheese is popular around the world, but is it actually healthy? This article examines the nutrition profile and health benefits of Mozzarella. Here's what you already know: You love mozzarella.
Mozzarella is an Italian Traditional Speciality Guaranteed (TSG) food product. The term is used for several kinds of Italian cheeses that are made using spinning and then cutting (hence the name, as the Italian verb mozzare means "to cut"): Mozzarella di Bufala (buffalo mozzarella). This Mozzarella Cheese post will guide you through it's history of accidental conception, to how to make stretchy Mozzarella at home, with our delicious recipe. You can have Mozzarella & veggie egg fried rice using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mozzarella & veggie egg fried rice
- Prepare 150 g of rice.
- It’s of Red pepper.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s Half of pack of green beans.
- You need 2 of pak choi.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need of Dollop of sweet chilli sauce.
Fresh mozzarella is silky, soft, milky, and mild in flavor. It should be eaten at room temperature to fully enjoy its subtle and fresh flavor. Different kinds of animal milk can be used to make fresh mozzarella. An Italian fresh or unripened cheese traditionally made from water buffalo's milk (Mozzarella di Bufala) around the Naples area.
Mozzarella & veggie egg fried rice step by step
- Boil the rice as per packet instructions..
- Chop up and fry the pepper and onion in some oil for 5 minutes until they start to brown..
- Steam the green veg and then chop it up into small pieces..
- Add the veg and rice to the pan and mix up..
- Make a well in the middle of the pan and crack two eggs into it..
- Turn on the heat a bit and stir through the egg..
- Add the sweet chilli sauce and stir through..
- Add slices of mozzarella and some hoy sin sauce on top and serve!.
Make Cultured Mozzarella with this great recipe. Follow our step by step guide to enjoy fresh Mozzarella with fantastic flavor & texture. The mozzarella used is a fresh mozzarella, if you use the brick style, it will not be the same. A great way to serve tomato mozzarella salad. Mozzarella is a traditionally southern Italian cheese made from Italian buffalo's milk by the pasta filata method.