Pulled pork "crump butt". Slow Cooker Beer Braised Pork & Black Bean Soup. If you love BBQ, pork and spice, you'll love this one! Are you looking for an easy, sweet and spicy, mouth watering BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich recipe for your upcoming sweltering Summer afternoon?
You can cook Pulled pork "crump butt" using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pulled pork "crump butt"
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red pepper flake.
- You need 2 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 3 of each 18 oz. sweet baby ray's sweet vidaila onion.
- Prepare 5 lb of pork butt or shoulder.
Pulled pork "crump butt" instructions
- Make rub by adding all the spices into a bowl..
- Rinse pork butt, pat dry..
- Cover the entire pork butt with the rub..
- Refrigerate in a sealed container over night..
- Cook in crock pot for 10 hours on low.
- Drain juices and shread with 2 forks. Remove any large fat pieces..
- Add beef broth and bbq sauce, cook for 2 more hours also on low.