No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake. This is a seriously amazing carrot cake, and you would never know that it's gluten free and made with no sugar!! It's a healthy carrot cake that's a cinch. Top it with Cashew Cream Cheese Frosting for a decadent Prepare the Cashew Frosting by adding all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender and processing until smooth.
NOTE: As always, this carrot cake bars recipe is gluten free. But, for anyone who also needs a dairy free option, there are I love that you added protein powder and Greek yogurt to amp up the protein and staying power. This high protein carrot cake recipe combines flour, spices, and protein powder with freshly grated carrots, eggs, and apple sauce to create a low fat Especially since the carrot cake is covered in a sugar free cream cheese frosting and chopped walnuts! You can have No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake
- You need 1 cup of white jasmine rice flour.
- It’s 45 grams of garden of life raw fit unflavored high protein powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of finely pureed carrots.
- You need 1 cup of blueberries.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar(optional).
- It’s 1 cup of honey(or more if desired).
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil and rice flour to coat the pan.
Even if you don't carrot all about calories or. Protein Blend (Brown Rice Protein, Pea Protein) Our bars are certified gluten free, GMO-free (Non-GMO Project verified), soy free, refined sugar free, and kosher. Enjoy as dessert or as a meal replacement. No artificial flavors or I started with the blueberry cobbler bars and switched to the raspberry truffle pretty along the way because I.
No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake instructions
- Make the rice flour by using a coffee grinder or buy it at your local health food store.
- Mix all the dry ingredients separate from the wet ingredients except for the blueberries (save those for the last step).
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat any sized pan with the olive oil and the rice flour.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients and pour in the pan.
- Sprinkle blueberries on top and put in the oven for 25-30 mins.
- Let cool once cooked through then cut into small bars u can carry with u after a workout or in the morning with your coffee :).
Super moist, deliciously spiced, gluten-free carrot cake with a perfect balance of sweet carrots and raisins, pecans, juicy pineapple and the light A cup for cup gluten-free flour blend is one that already has xanthan gum added to it. This attractively-shaped cake is dairy-free, gluten-free, and low-carb, and gets its protein power from eggs and ground almonds, which also give it a fluffy, delicate texture. The cinnamon imparts a subtle flavour that would be perfect for special afternoon teas, but there's no reason you can't have it for. I guess they're kind of like a big family of carrot cakes. Gluten Free Cake Pops And Cake Balls, Gluten Free Cake Batter Fudge, Sugar-free Coffee Cake.