Apple Oatmeal Cookies. These thick and soft apple oatmeal cookies are guaranteed to be your new favorite cookie for fall. These cookies are perfectly spiced and incredibly easy to make too! Apple Cookies loaded with fresh apples, cinnamon and oatmeal are the softest, chewiest, most addicting Fall cookie!
Pair these apple oatmeal cookies with a batch of Pumpkin. Healthy apple oatmeal cookies (GF, vegan)Caroline's Cooking. Apple oatmeal cookies will certainly satisfy your snack cravings this holiday season. You can cook Apple Oatmeal Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp. of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick), softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of oats.
- It’s 1 of medium apple, peeled, cored & small chopped.
I am so excited to get the baking season started, and these apple oatmeal cookies are just the right way to kick. These delicious cookies are chock full of chewy yummy and mostly healthy ingredients. These wholesome cinnamon-sugar-crusted apple-oatmeal cookies View image. Apple-Oatmeal Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Apple Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- In a bowl mix together flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- Chop apple and set aside..
- In mixer, cream together butter and sugars..
- Add egg and vanilla..
- Slowly add dry ingredients to mix until well blended..
- Hand mix in the oats and apples..
- Cover and place in fridge for 30 minutes. Hand roll abd place on parchment lined baking sheets..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into middle of cookie comes out clean..
Apple Oatmeal Cookies – These perfectly soft and chewy oatmeal cookies are loaded with apples, oats, and cinnamon, and are topped with a simple sweet glaze. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Make the glaze: Whisk the confectioners' sugar and milk in a bowl; drizzle on the cookies. Healthier Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Cookies topped with an easy, creamy peanut butter glaze. They have a hearty texture and unique flavors.