Pork Chop and Brown Rice Skillet Dinner.
You can have Pork Chop and Brown Rice Skillet Dinner using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Chop and Brown Rice Skillet Dinner
- It’s 4 of Boneless pork chops seasoned with salt, pepper and onion powder. Both sides! ( I used boneless, loin ).
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil or Vegetable Oil.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Beef broth.
- You need 1 cup of Uncooked brown rice.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes with liquid!.
- It’s 1 cup of Thinly sliced celery.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped onion.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped red pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of Parsley for garnish!.
Pork Chop and Brown Rice Skillet Dinner step by step
- Preheat a large, deep skillet on medium heat..
- Add olive oil or vegetable oil to pan and heat for a moment. Add your chops and brown on both sides. Then remove from pan..
- Add your broth and brown rice. Stir..
- Add the can of tomatoes, celery, onion, red pepper and seasonings. Stir and bring to a boil..
- Place the chops back on top of rice, cover and simmer for about one hour..
- That's all! Enjoy!.