Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake. Today I'm doing my first ever baking video in celebration of Easter. This creamy lemon cheesecake is a big favorite among my family and friends! Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is easy to make.
No bake lemon cheesecake is a refreshing, four ingredient dessert that is perfect for spring and This would be great for Easter, Mothers' Day, Memorial Day or any gathering where you want a yummy I m glad i found your recipe. Btw i replaced the lemon 🍋 with lime since thats the only thing i can find. Delicious Lemon Cheesecake made from scratch. You can have Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake
- Prepare 2 packages (8 ounce) of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, zested (make sure you only zest the yellow part of your lemon, the white part is bitter ! 😖).
- It’s 1 (6 ounce) of graham cracker crust.
- You need of Cool whip.
This easy baked Lemon Cheesecake has a buttery crust, a tangy cream cheese filling, and is topped with sour cream and fresh blueberries. Today we're talking all things cheesecake. Mini lemon cheesecakes with chocolate eggs are the ideal treat for Easter. Sweet, yet fresh and sharp at the same time, my cheesecakes are sheer pleasure.
Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake step by step
- In a bowl beat together with a hand mixer cream cheese, white sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract and eggs until creamy…….
- With a spoon stir into cream cheese mixture the zested lemon peel……
- Pour cream cheese mixture into your graham cracker crust…….
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes……..
- Cool and refrigerate cream cheese pie for several hours or overnight, covered…….
- Garnish each serving with cool whip and enjoy 😉!.
My mini lemon cheesecakes are the best dessert for Easter. The bite-size treat has such a mixed range of textures and tastes. This is the creamiest, most delectable, most lemony cheesecake! It's speckled with lemon zest and topped with tart, luscious lemon curd. It's just what you need to satisfy that sweet-tart craving.