Rose's BBQ Spare Ribs.
You can have Rose's BBQ Spare Ribs using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rose's BBQ Spare Ribs
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions finely chopped.
- You need 6 oz of can of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- It’s 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 4 lb of spare ribs, typicaly use boneless but that is a personal choice.
Rose's BBQ Spare Ribs step by step
- Heat oil, garlic, & onions for 3 minutes.
- Add in tomato paste & white vinegar.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce & dry mustard.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place spare ribs on roasting pan (for the ribs with bone you want to place them flat side up) and baste..
- Place on the second rake and bake at 400° basting every 10 minutes..
- Note: there are 2 different ways to sweeten your sauce, for a molasses sweet use molasses or brown sugar, for a honey sweet as mentioned earlier use honey..
May you Also Like
Recipe: Delicious Drunk Chicken Breasts
How to Prepare Tasty Yum Nue or beef salad
Recipe: Appetizing Grilled French Italian Chicken Breast
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Hot lemony roasted chicken thighs
Recipe: Tasty Chef Zee's pernil dominicano (pork shoulder)
Recipe: Appetizing Roast Pork
Recipe: Perfect Sausage with Pork and Beans
How to Make Appetizing Chicken Overload😊😊
How to Make Perfect Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole
Easiest Way to Make Yummy Sauce for your Hamburgers Batch 69
Recipe: Appetizing Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables
How to Make Yummy Traditional Spaghetti Al Ragù Bolognese