Oatmeal Cookies. This recipe for soft oatmeal cookies creates a moist and flavorful dessert that will make everyone's These oatmeal cookies are very moist with a good flavor. Add a cup of raisins or nuts if you desire. Her oatmeal cookies usually included walnuts and raisins, though you can skip either if you want.
Sometimes a good, classic oatmeal cookie just hits the spot! The ingredients needed to make these oatmeal cookies are baking staples that are super simple. This classic oatmeal cookie recipe from Delish.com can be personalized just for you. You can have Oatmeal Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cup of instant oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
These classic oatmeal cookies can be personalized with your favorite mix-in combinations. Oatmeal cookies are a favorite with kids and adults. These Oatmeal Cookies are big and chewy, super easy to make and they're good for you. Add chocolate chips, raisins, or nuts and watch them disappear!
Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Mix oatmeal, flour, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl. You can also add the choco chips here if you intend to make choco chip oatmeal cookies..
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Then mix in the sugars, oil, melted butter, cinnamon, and vanilla. If you are using unsalted butter, add a pinch to this step..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl. Mix well..
- It will be so sticky. Once it can form to a ball, you can stop mixing..
- Set a tray with baking paper. Scoop some dough and array your cookies. With wet fingers, press the cookies to make perfect flat round cookies. You can top some chocochips on this step if you opt to "cheat" those chips. 😁.
- Put the trays with cookies into the ref. While the cookies are in the refrigerator, preheat your oven to 200°C..
- Put your tray into the oven and lower your temperature to 180°C. Cook for 8-10 minutes or take out when sides are starting to brown..
Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. Oatmeal cookie dough is super chunky and soft, and this one can get a little sticky. Three characteristics I look for in oatmeal cookies? Slow bend, chewy goodness, and ultra soft. Featuring the nutty taste and nubbly texture of oats, these mildly spiced cookies are crunchy around the edges and invitingly soft in the center.