Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★. From Fresh-Baked Cookies To Delectable Cheesecake And More. Here is how you cook it. How to make white bread WITH ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, snowball cookies (boule de neige) ★recipe video★. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. You can have Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★ using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★
- It’s 85 g of (3 oz, about 2/5 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 38 g of (1.3 oz, 4.2 Tbsp) powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 g (1/5 tsp) of salt.
- It’s 4 drops of vanilla oil.
- It’s 30 g of (1 oz, about 5 Tbsp) almond flour.
- It’s 120 g of (4.2 oz, about 1 cup) cake flour.
- Prepare 22 g (0.8 oz) of walnut.
- Prepare of powdered sugar, for coating.
- It’s of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
This is gonna smell and look delicious. Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★. Yes, this is an easy recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★ for your lunch with your associates or family.
Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/EalsCscAkgo.
- Chop walnuts into fine pieces. Sift powdered sugar; set aside. Sift cake flour twice; set aside..
- Cream the butter until soft. Add the powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix well each time until combined..
- Mix it with a whisk for 4 mins until white. Scrape off the butter on the inner side of the bowl and mix..
- Add salt and mix well. Please change to a spatula. Add vanilla oil and mix well. Add almond flour and mix it until smooth while crushing lumps..
- Add all the flour. Fold the flour into the dough while cutting with a spatula. Fold until the lumps are formed..
- Scrape off the flour on the inner side of the bowl and mix. Add the chopped walnut. Fold it..
- Put the dough on laid plastic wrap. Press it to flatten..
- Repeat folding and pressing about 4 times. Shape it square and flatten and ｗrap with the plastic wrap. Let it sit in a fridge for an hour..
- An hour later, cut and divide into about 5g each. (If you don't use a kitchen scale, form the dough into round balls with a diameter of 1.5cm / 0.6 inch.).
- Roll between the palms of your hands to achieve a rounded ball. Place them in the freezer 30 mins. Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F..
- 30 mins later, place the rolls 1.5cm / 0.6-inch apart on a baking sheet. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 15-18 mins or until very lightly browned. Let it cool for about 15-20 mins as it is..
- Roll cookie balls in powdered sugar. At first, coat it with generous powder..
- Roll again after 5 mins, this time tap it lightly to remove the extra powder. Please remove the extra powder on the backside as well. It's all done!.
Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★. Here is how you achieve that. Bring water to a boil in a medium sauce pan. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate, stirring until melted: cool slightly. cream sugar and butter. Cream butter and sugar in medium bowl until creamy.