Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies. Jump to the Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe. Or watch our quick, straight-forward recipe video showing you how to make them. • These tender and chewy chocolate cookies are so simple to make. Butter, sugar, egg, flour and lots of rich cocoa powder make up the batter.
Personally I love these cookies and so has everyone whom I've made these for. For the full Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste. Chewy double chocolate cookies with mint in the batter and on top with a sprinkling of crushed candy cane. You can cook Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies
- You need 1 3/4 of margarine.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 3 teaspoons of vanilla.
- It’s 1 pkg of chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of cacoa.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 Cups of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of pecans.
Perfect for cookie exchanges, holiday gatherings or alongside a cup of hot cocoa on a cold winter's night. These cookies may look a little complicated but they're actually very simple. -Use dark chocolate cocoa powder and dark chocolate chunks or chips. -Chop up your favorite artisan chocolate bar instead of using chocolate chips. Chewy double chocolate chip cookies topped off with a sprinkle of sea salt. These are absolutely to die for!
Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies step by step
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well..
- Combine cake mix flour, cacoa baking soda and salt..
- Blend into creamed mixture..
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans..
- Drops by teaspoon full into ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake at 350; f for 10 min..
Review Body: I just made Chewy Double-Chocolate Cookies and even though I chilled the dough they just melted, ran together and spread all over the pan. I followed the recipe but think that something must be off in the list of ingredients. I want my cookies to have giant chunks of chocolate in them (so I guess me liking chocolate chip cookies is not entirely accurate. If you're hard-core like me, you will love this chewy double chocolate chunk cookie recipe. Tips for perfectly chewy cookies every time.