Pork with bamboo shoots. A pork recipe with four simple ingredients and prepared without oil. I used more pork and bamboo shoots than the recipe called for, as I had leftover mustard seasoned pork and a very large can of bamboo shoots. I went up in the other ingredients to compensate somewhat, but stuck to the one dried chili pepper, and less red pepper flakes.
Serve stir-fried pork with rice and sprinkle scallions on top. Pork with bamboo shoots is a popular dish with the pork being marinated. Preheat stir fry or frying pan and add the peanut oil. You can cook Pork with bamboo shoots using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork with bamboo shoots
- You need 2 of smoked boneless pork chops, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 can of boiled bamboo shoots, sliced.
- You need 4 of shiitake mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 6 of lettuce leaves, roughly chopped.
- You need 1/2 of onion, thick slices.
- You need 3 tbsp of shaoxing or cooking white wine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 of beef bouillon cube.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
Stir-Fried Pork Tenderloins and Bamboo Shoots. Authentic Thai Recipe for Sliced Pork with Bamboo Shoots in Red Chili Sauce. In this version we add a healthy portion of bamboo shoots, some carrot, and green chili. It makes a nice main dish when served on a small plate to be shared, but it is most often eaten just like this with some fresh, hot rice.
Pork with bamboo shoots step by step
- Mix sliced meat with 1 tbsp. Soy sauce.
- Heat vegetable oil and sauteé pork for 2 minutes.
- Add bamboo and mushrooms, cook for 1 minute.
- Add onion and lettuce and cook for another minute.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine wine, water, beef cube, oyster sauce and cornstarch. Stir well.
- Add mixture to pan and stir frequently until thickened..
- Add a dash of pepper and sesame oil and serve.
This Khmer soup with pork and bamboo shoot is very easy to make and absolutely delicious. Bamboo shoot is edible,it is very popular in Khmer cooking, because it is tasty, with high protein, vitamin B, and it help improves poor blood circulation. View top rated Bamboo shoot with pork recipes with ratings and reviews. In a medium bowl, mix the diced shrimp with the pork, bamboo shoots, canola oil, sesame oil, salt, and white pepper. Work with a few wonton wrappers at a time: Brush the edges of each wrapper with water.