No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna. Cherries + Cheesecake + Cookies + No-Bake=the Best Dessert Lasagna for Summertime or anytime!!! […] This no-bake blueberry cheesecake cookie dessert is so simple to make! This easy No Bake Cherry Cheesecake recipe is the perfect dessert for Christmas or anytime of the year. Check out all my Christmas Recipes.
I'm opening cherry season under the slogan "I'm Lovin' It". Dessert Lasagnas are all the rave now! This No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna is one of my favorites. You can cook No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna
- It’s 5 of mini bags Nilla Wafer Minis-or use regular sized Nilla Wafers.
- You need 8 ounces of soft cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 8 ounce of tub cool whip.
- It’s 2 can of cherry pie filling.
So if you're in need of a quick and easy Add another layer of Nilla Wafers and top with the rest of the cheesecake mix. Pour on the Cherry Pie Filling. Park in fridge overnight and serve with. This Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna is easy to make!
No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna instructions
- Line a 13×9 pan with Nilla Wafers across bottom..
- In a mixer beat cream cheese and sugar. When smooth, beat in cool whip. Spread half the cheesecake mixture over the cookies gently..
- 1 can of filling over the cheesecake mixture.. Spread gently..
- Add another layer of Nilla Wafers and top with the rest of the cheesecake mix. Pour on the Cherry Pie Filling. Put in fridge overnight and serve with some whipped cream..
- Birthday cake.
Whip up something special and colorful dessert this Christmas and try our simple yet special dessert for Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna (No Bake). Finally, we get to enjoy these amazing summer gifts. This no bake cherry cheesecake looks AMAZING! I especially love the photos of the cherries — so crisp and lovely. Makes me want to devour the whole thing off the screen.