Slow Cooker Pork Picnic Roast.
You can cook Slow Cooker Pork Picnic Roast using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pork Picnic Roast
- It’s 6 lb of Pork Shoulder Roast.
- Prepare 2 can of 10.75 Ounce Can of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 1 envelope of 1 ounce Dry onion soup.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Carrots.
- It’s 2 can of Beef Broth.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
Slow Cooker Pork Picnic Roast instructions
- Brown both sides of the Pork in a frying pan. About 6 minutes on both sides. Salt and Pepper each side before you begin to brown them.
- Pour one can of beef broth in the bottoms of slow cooker.
- Place Pork in slow cooker.
- Pour in the carrots.
- Dump on both cans of mushroom soup.
- Dump on dry onion soup mix.
- Pour in the other beef broth can.
- Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Meat will pull right off the bone. Plate and enjoy!.
May you Also Like
Recipe: Yummy Edamame Salad with Chicken and Roasted Sesame
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Chinese Style Green Beans With Ground Pork
Recipe: Tasty Lahmacun
Recipe: Delicious Lemon Roasted Chicken with Potatoes
How to Make Delicious Namala's Creamy Cheesy Bacon Risotto
Recipe: Delicious Chicken rissoles
Recipe: Tasty GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry)
Recipe: Yummy Taste the difference beef burgers
Recipe: Yummy Beef shank & rice cake soup 牛腱年糕汤
Recipe: Appetizing Chicken Breasts w/Mayo & Breadcrumbs
Recipe: Delicious Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast
How to Prepare Delicious Chicken Ala Kfc